The Senior Members' Fellowship (SMF) caters to those who have reached the golden age of 60 years. However, all are welcome to join us, regardless of your age.
To walk and support seniors in living an authentic life in Christ.
How you can participate
- Bible Study – Every Thursday in church (10:30am -12pm)
- Visiting those who are housebound or in hospital
- Singing praises to God with the Ukulele team
- Outings for fellowship and bonding
- Retreat - to be equipped to live an authentic spiritual life
- Regularly extending a helping hand to PCS Sarah & Hannah Senior Activities Centres
and New Life Ministry