On Thursday, 10 June, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced a 2-step return to Phase 3 (Heightened Alert) which will take place from Monday 14 June 2021.
So in keeping with the spirit of the measures announced by the Mult-Ministry Taskforce, and the MCCY Safe Management advisory: these are the measures which apply to us at PSPC:
- 1. We will continue to livestream PSPC Services on 20th June. Please continue to access the link for livestream via the usual means through the PSPC Website.
- 2. We hope to resume on-site congregational gathering (up to 50 persons) for the English Service on 27th June.
But this will depend on the national Covid situation in the meantime. Please be on the lookout for details which will be announced next week, on 20th June.
- 3. For the Chinese Service, please look out for more information by next week as we plan for resumption of on-site congregational gathering.
- 4. If you are not feeling well or have a fever, please get yourself checked up by your nearby family doctor or at the polyclinic, soonest possible.
- 5. Also, if you have not gotten your Covid vaccination yet, please avail yourselves as soon as possible. Participation in the vaccination drive not only helps protect ourselves, it is an act of love towards our neighbour by reducing the chances of spread.
Thanks very much. PSPC leadership and Pastoral Team truly appreciate your cooperation and prayers, as we serve together. May we demonstrate God’s love by showing love and care to those around us as we continue to observe these precautionary measures together, in order to do our part to help keep further community transmission of Covid-19 low.
Let us also be in prayer for our nation’s leaders and our community – may God have mercy on us all.
Ps Kelvin, together with the Pastoral Team
11 June 2021