Who is Alpha for?
Anyone can come to the Alpha Course! You don’t need to be a Christian or churchgoer to qualify. We welcome anyone who is interested to know more about the Christian faith, and what God says about life.
What is it?
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that explore the meaning of life. A topic is explored followed by a discussion where you can freely ask questions and share your opinions. It’s fun, relaxed, and totally no pressure.
Our first session begins on 6th March, Friday
Prinsep St Presbyterian Church.
(77 Prinsep St, Singapore 188649)
*Dinner will be provided every week.
- 06 Mar - Who is Jesus?
- 13 Mar - Why Did Jesus Die?
- 20 Mar - How Can I have Faith?
- 27 Mar - Why and How Do I Pray? / Does God Heal Today?
- 04 Apr - Weekend Get Away (Sat)
1)Who is the Holy Spirit?
2)What does the Holy Spirit Do?
3)How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
Break ( Holy Week )
- 17 Apr - Why and How Should I Read the Bible? / How Can I Resist Evil?
- 24 Apr - Celebration Closing Dinner / How Can I Make Of The Rest Of My Life?
- 15 May - What About the Church? / Why and How Should I Tell Others?
Register with us https://pspc.org.sg/p77
Questions? Email us at: (email: email@example.com